Hey all, it's been a while!

So...ya. Long time no...write? Things have been a little crazy since the wedding! Update time! So my 20th birthday is today, and tomorrow will be the 9 month anniversary of said wedding. MAN how the time flies! :D Our wedding was so perfect, it's hard to wrap my brain around! Everything was amazing! We had the best photographer in the world, I am convinced, and my pictures are stunning! Check them out!!!

Photos by Erin Summerill Photography 
https://www.facebook.com/erinsummerillphotography?fref=ts

Look at my super cute siblings! Sadly my older brother couldn't be there, he was in Brazil :(

Mommy and Daddy! ^^

I super love my daddy's face in this one :) Silly guy!

Strike a pose, bros!

My lovely ladies <3


Still can't decide if I look happy or devious in this one...

Holy CRAP this guy is cute!!! <3



This is our beautiful castle <3 the Manti temple!

*sigh* Isn't it beautiful?

My splendid bouquet! So cute!


As far as my birthday goes, holy crap my adorable husband spoils me! ^^ I am a super nerd, and he got me the most fabulous presents!!! I'm allergic to normal milk and dark chocolate, so he got me some white chocolate Lindt truffles, plus a Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar - yum! (I asked him if he was tying to fatten me up, silly boy ^^ ) But here come the nerdy parts - my adorable man also got me Doctor Who Season 1! The one with CHRISTOPHER FREAKING BABENESS ECCLESTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness I love him! *squeal!!!!* Oh my goodness, I love this show so much! Now we have the first three seasons :) Woot! I flippin' love Doctor Who! So much! And as if that wasn't neardy enough, we also goat a double feature - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey! Haha, kickin' it old school! My car is named Theodore Logan after Ted from them movies. :) Doesn't get more nerdy than that! ^^

In other news, I have a new hobby - I've been moonlighting as a florist! No paid jobs yet, just helped out a couple cousins and a high school friend, but I've enjoyed it so much! Pics to come! I think this is something I could really enjoy doing as a side job when I have kids. I've never been a fan of the 'working mom' idea, (For myself, that is. I have no problems with other people doing it, I rather admire their multitasking ability, but it's just never appealed to me personally.) but I think I could make this work. :)

Comments

  1. Fantastic pictures! :D And I love your writing style - so much fun! :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ramble and Rant